Complaint Review: A.I.D. capital

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: wink — laguna beach California United States of America

A.I.D. capital damien grider damien took $1495 and said he would deliver a california rehab loan...he took the money and avoided all calls..what a crook.. Internet

*Author of original report: AID Capital

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False report filed

damien took my $1495 money and avoided all calls ...i am not the first i see that got scammed..i will keep pursuing him and that fake company..they dont do loans they take peoples cash...pls report to all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AID-capital/internet/AID-capital-damien-grider-damien-took-1495-and-said-he-would-deliver-a-california-reha-1027280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.I.D. capital

AID Capital

AUTHOR: wink - ()

Misunderstanding with Damien, was not $1495, was $495, typo on my part. Money was returned back to me earlier this year. All is good now.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False report filed

AUTHOR: Damien Grider - ()

In his complaint/report Mr. William "Wink" Coleman states that he paid A.I.D. Capital $1,495.00 and that I, Damien Grider, and A.I.D. Capital "took" him for that $1,495.00.  However, Mr. Coleman actually paid A.I.D. Capital an application fee of $495.00 for us to find him a lender/investor to provide him with a line of credit to purchase rehab properties.  A full $1,000.00 less than Mr. Coleman contends in his complaint.

We introduced Mr. Coleman's file to an individual who provide lines of credit for real estate investors and we were waiting for the investor to make a decision on Mr. Coleman's line when he filed his complaint.  In the three prior to filing his complaint, Mr. Coleman only called me and my office one time by his own admission. Never did he attempt to contact me to indicate that he had an issue with us, let alone to submit a complaint to us.

Once I learned of Mr. Coleman's complaint I immediately called him to discuss the matter.  At that time, He suggested that he did not believe the investor/lender existed, and that we were just trying to take him for $495.00.  Upon hearing this, I immediately did two things:  1) I told Mr. Coleman that we would refund his application without hesitation, and 2) I gave Mr. Coleman the telephone of the individual who assisting in providing him with the line of credit so that he could speak with him directly to verify the information that I had given to him.

On Friday, March 15, 2013, Mr. Coleman telephoned the individual and left a voicemail for him.  However, when that individual telephoned Mr. Coleman back in return of his call Mr. Coleman never asked the individual about his relationship with A.I.D. Capital or the existence of the line of credit in question.  Indeed, Mr. Coleman asked the individual if he was "a computer guy" to which the individual responded "NO", and terminated the phone call.  This is bizarre a customer with a complaint who wishes to verify information that he has been given.

In conclusion, we never "took" Mr. Coleman for any amount of money, and certainly not the $1,495.00 (a full $1,000.00 more than he paid).  His application fee of $495.00 has been refunded to him.  Mr. Coleman, although he felt compelled to log a complaint here on ripoffreport.com, never called me or my office once to complain about our service.  In fact, Mr. Coleman only called once in the three weeks immediately preceding his filing of this complaint.  It seems to me that if he were dissatisfied enough to log a complaint, he would have contacted us to complain and request a refund prior to filing any online blog complaint.  The fact that he never contacted us to complain(I spoke with him three weeks ago and he didn't complain about our service or indicate any dissatisfaction with me on that call), to express dissatifaction, or to request a refund but to file a report such as this full of false statements and in accurate assertions is very strange.  Sites such as this should verify complaints before allowing them to be posted!