Complaint Review: AIG, American International INS Co, 21st Century Insurance

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Westland Michigan
AIG, American International INS Co, 21st Century Insurance
3 Beaver Valley Road Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

AIG, American International INS Co, 21st Century Insurance AIG Insurance scam Wilmington Delaware

I purchased AIG insurance back in 2008, for a Miata 1996, online. The quote was OK, so I paid the first installment. A short while later, they sent me a bill for a ridiculous amount of $1367.93 for a 6 month term, right. I have NO tickets, NO claims since the early 80's, NO points. So I dropped them, and did not make anymore payments.

At of the end of May 2009, I recieved a letter stating I owe the $22.64 quote "There is a balance due on your ins policy for coverage that was provided prior to your cancellation date" WHAT?? These guys are complete idiots, as like most insurance co's, WE SHOULD ALL STOP PAYING RIPOFF INSURANCE COMPANIES !!!!!!! People should pay for their own mistakes when they make them, not the ones that don't.

Apparently they added my son to the policy, w/o my consent, (they say is perfectly legal, how? did you vote for that?) who by the way was away at school, and didn't even have a car, or any points, or claims. DO NOT buy AIG, or 21st Century, or American International Ins or any other POS insurance, drop them all, what will they do if we ALL go without insurance?? They will go out of the RIPOFF biz. I'm really tired of paying for others misfortunes, we should pay when it happens, to ourselves.

Sean
Westland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-American-International-INS-Co-21st-Century-Insurance/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/AIG-American-International-INS-Co-21st-Century-Insurance-AIG-Insurance-scam-Wilmington-D-459834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG, American International INS Co, 21st Century Insurance