Complaint Review: AIG Auto Insurance - Loretta Hutchings - Kathryn Cramer

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Ridley Park Pennsylvania
AIG Auto Insurance - Loretta Hutchings - Kathryn Cramer
www.aiginsurance.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AIG Auto Insurance - Loretta Hutchings - Kathryn Cramer NEVER USE AIG INSURANCE! ripoff Nationwide Internet

*Consumer Comment: The System

I have finally found the worst Insurance Company ever! AIG!

My story begins on 4/7/07. I was in a parking lot and coming out of the drive thru. I stopped looked at the car that was near me. He told me to go and I did. Then he just drove and hit the drivers side door and quarter panel. He got out of the car and stated that he was very sorry it had been a bad week for him his wife had just had a baby. After that statement I knew I had to call the police - so i di. They came out wrote a report - did all the usually stuff. I thought that was the end of my problems nut then AIG Comes into the picture.

Loretta Hutchings (610-382-2265) was the man's claim adjustor. He has AIG and I have Progressive (which i am very happy with. They are extremely helpful). Loretta called me and tape recorded my story of how the accident happened.She was not very friendly from the beginning - but it didn't bother me then. My insurance company call the man who's name is William. William admitted that he hit me and that the accident was his fault.

So my insurance company thought it was all in the clear - I mean the man admitted he had hit me. But the problem was that William will not call back his own Insurance company. Loretta stated to me that if William does not call them back they can actually drop the whole claim and not pay. This to me is the stupiest thing I have ever heard. They have sent 2 letter to william and called him twice!

I called Loretta 7 times before she called me back! Guess the company is just like it's people. So if anyone knows of anything that I can do - Would the police be able to help in the matter? - Please let me know. But I guess the "Moral" of the story is AIG AUTO INSURANCE is great big Huge RIPOFF!

Ridley Park, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-Auto-Insurance-Loretta-Hutchings-Kathryn-Cramer/nationwide/AIG-Auto-Insurance-Loretta-Hutchings-Kathryn-Cramer-NEVER-USE-AIG-INSURANCE-ripoff-N-245568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG Auto Insurance - Loretta Hutchings - Kathryn Cramer

The System

AUTHOR: Nicaboychris - (U.S.A.)

See most people think "the company failed its garbage". What people don't realize is companies are ran by people like you and me (we are not perfect but we try) AIG one of the biggest insurance companies out there if not the biggest.

I work for an insurance brokerage and deal with a lot of insurance companies AIG along with progressive and unitrin personally are my favorite companies to deal with. Unfortunately some people choose the wrong agents to go to or get the cheapest price but never review the coverages the are purchasing! This is the fault of the 1.AGENT and 2.INSURED. YES YOU DO HAVE SOME FAULT IN THIS...The insurance companies go based off the original application that you submitted with you agent if you put incorrect information such as stating you are married and in reality you are single. This is called material misrepresentation. Once this is found on the policy it is automatically declared void! So please before you start blaming the insurance brokers and companies please look at the information that has been submitted ( that your provided)

if the agent sold you a policy he/she MUST be licensed by the Department of Insurance if they are not license your purchase was an illegal transaction. before you purchase a policy always verify that the agent has a California insurance license.

Alta Loma, CA