Complaint Review: AIG - Hbo Media

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:flushing New York
AIG - Hbo Media
5025 N. Central Ave#492 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

AIG - Hbo Media THEY STOLE 2000 DOLLARS getting me to open website and search engine and advertising on tv and radio that never happened or produced any income for me' Phoenix Arizona

I was contacted by phone back in september of 2007 by a person representing AIG. The buusiness he pitched sounded good and I went for it. I paid 1000 dollars with my credit card for radio spots to air at first. Then I was contacted again to buy television advertising. So I did for another 1000 dollars and forfeiting the first 1000 dollars because as i found out later, I had to make the arrangements with the radio stations myself. I figured i'd reclaim that 1000 with all the money I'd make with my television ads during the holiday season.

After all was said and done I did not see any profit or follow ip from the salespeople who were so good to be before they got my money. I would call them to find out why I am seeing any money flow and i would get the old we'll call you right back routine. Days would pass and never a call back. I figured I was a sucker for a scam and didn't think I could do anything about it.
The people involved were Ed Levin, 8884403650, denise, 6029268832, richard 8772448820, nicki, 8884403650 and sheila 8776942274. My domain name was (((ROR removed for sedurity purposes)))

Charles
flushing, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-Hbo-Media/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/AIG-Hbo-Media-THEY-STOLE-2000-DOLLARS-getting-me-to-open-website-and-search-engine-and-a-296565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG - Hbo Media