Complaint Review: AIG Insurance

• Reported By:Bolton Massachusetts
AIG Insurance
Sterling, Massachusetts U.S.A.

AIG Retirement Won't Give me my Money Sterling Massachusetts

I have been trying for a month now to get my money from AIG. All I want to do is roll it out and over to another company. I have called four times, each time they send me paper work to completed, but each time the story changes. I just got off the phone with them, they put me on hold and never came back... Since I have been talking to them my account lost over $30,000 and they still will not send me my money. Looks as though, one of their executives used it for a facial in CA? I even asked that they liquidate my account and send me the check...they won't do that either, they say the Fed Govn won't allow them? I want my money, I want it now!

Bolton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-Insurance/Sterling-Massachusetts-01740/AIG-Retirement-Wont-Give-me-my-Money-Sterling-Massachusetts-381884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG Insurance