Complaint Review: AIG Promotions

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
AIG Promotions
1928 E. Highland Ave Ste F104 #412 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

AIG Promotions falsified documents, unscrupulous activity, bad selling practices, shady people, rude belligerent employees Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: A lawsuit sounds good to me!

I am not complaining about Bankcard Empire because it was someone else that was using their name that screwed ME over, and probably most of the other people too. I had someone call me saying that they were from Bankcard Empire and telling me I could not do the affiliate business without having them do the marketing for me. They told me that I could not even do the marketing on my own (which is a contradiction to Bankcard Empires affiliate policies but I did not know that at the time because I did not have the information yet!). I realized AFTER I signed up that it was NOT Bankcard Empire I was dealing with or being charged by, it was AIG Promotions. This is who I have a problem with, not Bankcard Empire. I signed up to be an affiliate with Bankcard Empire and was completely ready to do the marketing on my own when someone (who claimed they were from Bankcard Empire but it's really AIG Promotions) called and told me I could not do the affiliate business at all on my own, that I HAD to use their "call blast marketing. I did not know what I know now and it is true that people are getting swindled by being told incorrect, confusing and conflicting information in order to sign up. I was also treated very belligerently over the phone by a Manager there. Completely unacceptable business practices!!! But I realized the day I signed up, I did not wait long and and reported the company as fraudulent and am still going through chargebacks with my credit card.
I am going to file a lawsuit against AIG Promotions (not Bankcard Empire, because they actually were very nice to me whenever I was actually truly speaking with them - not AIG Promotions, who was pretending to be Bankcard Empire). Please contact me if you, too, would like to file a class action suit against AIG Promotions. I am still in the research stages but plan to do this soon because their practices are scandalous, if not completely illegal somehow and they should no longer be allowed to continue to do business.

Aiglawsuit
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-Promotions/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/AIG-Promotions-falsified-documents-unscrupulous-activity-bad-selling-practices-shady-pe-447320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG Promotions

A lawsuit sounds good to me!

AUTHOR: Jtr115 - (U.S.A.)

I would love to be part of a lawsuit against this company. I've never done business with AIG Promotions, but they keep calling me claiming I contacted them for information (which I never did.) I have told them several times to stop calling, but they continue to call at least twice a week. I've contacted the FTC, the BBB and the Phoenix Police Department, but nothing has stopped them so far. AIG Promotions should not be allowed to continue harassing citizens.