• Report: #204649

• Reported By:Montr Quebec
AIL - Altig International
7575 Transcanadienne S. 328 Montréal, Quebec United States of America

AIL - Altig International ripoff, they contacted me by mail Montral Quebec

*UPDATE - Rip-off Report REVIEW: Altig International has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and a Rip-off Report independent investigation has shown that Altig International is committed to addressing and resolving all legitimate complaints.

Hello,

I have been contacted by that company ALTIG international (www.altig.com).

They say they someone sent my cv to them, I don't know them yet they are supposed to call me today. This is insurance sales : I hardly fit in this type of job, I have been doing some teaching and computer related jobs, this is not my profile.

I will keep you posted about that company. I read most of the reports and so far it looks like this is a sale job for insurance, but the insurance itself looks like a scam.

Simon m Montral, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2006 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIL-Altig-International/Montral-Quebec-H4T-1V6/AIL-Altig-International-ripoff-they-contacted-me-by-mail-Montral-QuebecUPDATE-Rip-of-204649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIL - Altig International