Complaint Review: AIL Insurance Company

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: KANDL1OVE — KEARNS Utah USA
AIL Insurance Company
1576 So 500 W suite 202 Bountiful, North Salt Lake, Draper, Murray, Utah United States of America

AIL Insurance Company AIL Beware of scam interview Bountiful, North Salt Lake, Draper, Murray, Utah

Please beware of a company you may have applied for on hotjobs or craigslist. They have positions for Customer service, HR, Sales, Management, etc. I applied for a job I located on craigslist, I received a call from the "HR department" a couple days later at which they conducted a phone interview. They said I sounded like a great candidate and could not properly conduct a full interview over the phone and asked me to come in. In their ad's is says interviews conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. They asked me to bring in a "Crisp resume" and a reference sheet of 2 business references. I did thinking I was going to an interview. I got there and was asked to fill out an application and had my interview. In the interview they asked me about my background work history and what I was looking for in a career. I did my best and was told they were conducting 2nd interviews which would take an hour and a half and the man congradulated me on making it to the 2nd interview. That is when they put on a video that seemed like some sort of sales of people winning cars and making millions of dollars. This did not seem right to me, but I stayed anyway. The whole pitch was to try to make you feel like you were not worthy enough unless you wanted it so bad you would do anything. Some sort of sales packages you would get commission on. And the price of the product was not even given. They then busted out with the catch and said had to pay 312.00 upon hiring and a bunch of other licencing fee's state fee's and ended up being over 600.00. I thought I was going to a job interview, not some sort of weird investment thing. Please beware! They will make you think you are interviewing for the position you applied for and it is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIL-Insurance-Company/Bountiful-North-Salt-Lake-Draper-Murray-Utah-/AIL-Insurance-Company-AIL-Beware-of-scam-interview-Bountiful-North-Salt-Lake-Draper-Mur-618934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIL Insurance Company