Complaint Review: AIL

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:Wallaceburg Ontario
557 Southdale Rd. E Suite 105 London, Ontario Canada

AIL CANADA Thanks for the heads up! ripoff London Ontario

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted stories online so I didn't get sucked in any farther.

I had my resume posted on Workopolis and Monster and received a call to set up an interview. I was almost unaware of any information and thought it was through London Life. I went for my first "step" non formal interview and they literally called me back at home as I was walking in the door to set up step 2. After researching this site, I have just emailed them stating I will not be returning tomorrow.

London, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIL/London-Ontario-N6E1A2/AIL-CANADA-Thanks-for-the-heads-up-ripoff-London-Ontario-135967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIL