Complaint Review: AIM USED AUTO PARTS

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jo — Cave City Arkansas USA
AIM USED AUTO PARTS
10901 US HWY 41 GIBSONTON, Florida United States of America

AIM USED AUTO PARTS LIED TO ME FROM THE BEGINNING, JUST TO GET TO SALE ME AN ENGINE FOR MY GRAND PRIX. GIBSONTON, Florida

I got on the internet and searched for an engine for my 2002 supercharged 3.8L Grand Prix. Got several quotes from different people. Aim first qouted me $699.00 for one with 42K miles. When I called about it the price changed because I wanted one with the supercharger added, so it went to $899.00 with 52K miles. Finally he agreed to let me have it for $850.00 with a 6 month warranty; which is not much when you research it, only covers the long block, head & head gasket. Of course they say the can not guarantee mileage, which is Ok if they get close to what they qoute you in writing. I paid and ordered the engine, on January 10th, 2013. (paid with my Debit card (BIG MISTAKE).. Was supposed to be delivered on Jan. 17th.

They bought the engine from another place called Carz R US and had it shipped to me. Was not the motor they had described to me at all. When I finally received this motor on January 21st; It was in awful condition. [continued below]....
..... Even the truck driver who delivered it said so. Had a condition tag on it stated C condition which according to Carz R US site meant the motor had more than 200K miles on it! That is a hell of a lot of difference in 52K & 200K. The motor did not even have the supercharger on it as agreed, they tried to tell me that what an accessory and charge me another 200 dollars extra..

I took a Big screwing from this company. I had to ship motor back pay for that myself (out of my pocket) and they would not refund all of my money that I had paid for the motor; another screwing... Therefore I was screwed out of $351.74 and did not get anything for it.. There is not any honesty within this company at all.. I tried to talk to them several times. No success... I will never do business with them again. They owe me that money since they lied from the beginning. I have it all in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIM-USED-AUTO-PARTS/GIBSONTON-Florida-33534/AIM-USED-AUTO-PARTS-LIED-TO-ME-FROM-THE-BEGINNING-JUST-TO-GET-TO-SALE-ME-AN-ENGINE-FOR-M-1013095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIM USED AUTO PARTS