Complaint Review: AIM used auto parts

10021 Water Works Ln Riverview, Florida United States of America

AIM used auto parts Regions Auto Parts SCAM Riverview, Florida

*General Comment: I had a problem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bogus review

Just realized that this guys are the same people from REGIONS AUTO PARTS that close their business as a way to get around all complains filed against them... SCAM all over!!!!

On October 2, I bought a salvage engine, and I was told the engine would be shipped immediately and arrive by the end of the following week.

Two weeks later, I began sending emails to track my order. I sent a total of three, as per the instructions on their website. Not a single email has ever been responded to, and all I provided was my order ID and my contact information, again, as per the instructions on the website.

I have now called a total of six times to track my order. The first two times I got the run around and was told "Your order has shipped" with no further information. The third time, I was told "I don't know, call back". The fourth time, I was told "Our system is down, call back". A few days later, today actually, I called again. Now they are telling me that they had begun to ship the wrong engine, and they pulled and shipped the right one, about a week ago.

Nobody has contacted me once,. When I was trying to buy the part they were extremely helpful|. After they got my credit card information they don't want to have anything to do with me!

I asked for my money back because I don't want to pay over a grand to get this kind of a run around?. I was told I'd have it in a week and they have been nothing but problematic since?. It's now a month later and I still am twiddling my thumbs'. I was told that I would be contacted by the salesman to discuss getting my money back/. He hasn't called, hisemail keeps getting kicked back to me, and he won't answer his phone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIM-used-auto-parts/Riverview-Florida-33578/AIM-used-auto-parts-Regions-Auto-Parts-SCAM-Riverview-Florida-964148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIM used auto parts

#1 General Comment

I had a problem

AUTHOR: Moonbunny316 - ()

It does not surprise me that people have filed complaints. You guys supposedly sent me a motor with only 31k miles on it and supposedly had never been worked on . I get it and guess what? The rear main seal has been redone, the valve gasket is leaking and the motor is extremely dirty. So I get the motor and work with it. Well I put on a new timing belt,water pump, all new wires and spark plugs, redid all the hoses and replaced all gaskets. Well turns out this engine has more than 31k miles. The valve lifters are bad so I get all of my paperwork and am told "we will not pay for this send the motor back" we'll are you going to give me ALL of my money back which is $1950...nope. So now I am stuck with another repair. Thank you aim!

Sincerely, Ashley

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bogus review

AUTHOR: AIM - (United States of America)

It's very disappointing to receive a review like this. We work hard to offer quality used auto parts at a fair price, along with excellent service, and have investigated the concerns you have raised.

First, I'm sorry but if your real name is Stan, I do not have any record of a Stan being a customer in the past months. Also, you must have the wrong company because you stated you contacted us the day you posted this review which was Nov.3rd, and our offices were closed. So you certainly did not speak to anyone at my company.

We are open Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Feel free to contact me using the correct phone number at 866-548-2444.

Second, you can email us your receipt or reference number to Sales@AIMuap.com and we will refund your money immediately. Also, we do have a 90 DAY WARRANTY (clearly stated on all our receipts) and from the date of your post it seems you would still in warranty.

Thank you and sorry for any misunderstanding.