Complaint Review: AIMCO - Asset Acceptance, LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 26, 2011

• Reported By: Teresa R — Saint Charles Illinois United States of America
AIMCO - Asset Acceptance, LLC
P.O. Box 2036 Warren, Michigan United States of America

AIMCO - Asset Acceptance, LLC Asset Acceptance, LLC Acct#: 10-2008028 They are discounting from my checking acct every month $50 for an old account from AIMCO Warren, Michigan

About a year ago, I received a letter from Asset Acceptance, LLC telling me that I own for an apt that I leased from AIMCO and told me that I have a debt of about $3,000 for leaving the apt without notice.  My contact person is John Wallace (866) 894-0421 Ext 7368.  The reasong to fill this report is that in every letter my debt is going UP and it seems like they are also charging me for interest, which as per previous agreement with John Wallace, it was not going to happen.  I am going to call AIMCO to find out if they sold to Asset Acceptance, LLC.  Today is a Holiday and they are close.  I will really appreciate if you could find out if this debt is a fraud or what.  Thank you for your kind assistance with this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIMCO-Asset-Acceptance-LLC/Warren-Michigan-48090-2036/AIMCO-Asset-Acceptance-LLC-Asset-Acceptance-LLC-Acct-10-2008028-They-are-discounting-813852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIMCO - Asset Acceptance, LLC