• Report: #1119596

• Reported By: Josette — Collinsport Maine
AIO Wireless
, Florida USA

AIO Wireless ***fraudulent charges not removed*** Florida

*Consumer Comment: AIO charged my bank account over $1200 unauthorized!!

The company erroneously charged my bank $737.49.  I do not and have never done any business with them.  When I tracked them down to tell them, they rudely said they would not reverse the charges unless ordered by legal action.  My bank is disputing the charges, but the AIO representative said they would fight it as they don't want to be out the money.  My bank has suggested that I file a police report on these guys.  I am afraid they will prepare fake documents to send to the bank.  They wouldn't help at all, not even to tell me what was ordered, or who ordered, or where the item was sent.  This is a terrible company and this experience tells me to stay far away.  I never even heard of them until I got this little "surprise" and they were extremely rude about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIO-Wireless/Florida/AIO-Wireless-fraudulent-charges-not-removed-Florida-1119596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIO Wireless

AIO charged my bank account over $1200 unauthorized!!

AUTHOR: Robbed - ()

You never think this is going to happen to you until it happens. A few days ago I woke up and checked my bank account to find that AIO Wireless had made two unauthorized charges on my account totalling almost $1200 dollars!! This was the first time I even heard of this cell company...I was ripped off practically overnight.  I don't even know who and where to call at AIO in FL to find out why they have placed these charges as I do not even have an account with them. Something is going on there with people's information and what they are doing with it.

I'm now out of my own money and in discussions with my bank regarding these fraudelent charges. I'm hopeful that this can be resolved in a timely manner and when it is, I will be moving my money to another bank account as I do not feel that it is safe and can't afford the criminals or third parties at AIO to steal my hard earned money. I'm furious and unfortunately I don't live in Florida so I can literate walk in and demand some answers.

I've been robbed without a ski mask!! - NOT HAPPY AIO!!!