Complaint Review: AIRBNB

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: GIANINA — miami Florida United States of America
AIRBNB
12 VIA DELLA SPADA FIRENZEA miami, Florida United States of America

AIRBNB SACHA BONAFFINI horrible unsafe living enviorment/ false pretences miami, Florida

I rented an an apt using AIRBNB an internet site that makes you feel comfortable and at ease when making a booking. The language they use makes it easy for them to get away with everything.
I am at the moment in an apt in Florence where I can't open the windows to the outside because the noise of the motorcycles is a real night mare.
I also cannot open the windows to the inner courtyard because there is a restaurant on the bottom and some really jucky black stuff comes in and has even burned some of my stuff.
the temperature is 40 degrees so its hot!
I reached out to airbnb and they said they were going to help me, but then said to me there is nothing they can do , that I will have to loose my money and go somewhere else..
I told them I was nervous and getting ill here and they said "we are sorry your vacation rental is not what you expected "
WHAT I EXPECTED?
anyone  deserves to know where they are going to live to get an informed decision....
1. This place is unsafe and the noise will make the most level headed person go nuts
2. advertised a TV....no TV
3.Adverstised internet.....bad signal that comes and goes
4.advertised breakfast....nothing!
I rented this awful place for a month to be able to enjoy a nice vacation and it has been a real hell
the bottom line is that AIRBNB promises so much in their add, but when something like this happens you are on your own....
the owner won't reimburse me, I am telling my story because I want people to KNOW TEH TRUTH ABOUT AIRBNB...there is no responsibility and they won't help you, you are on your own , I could have been using craigslist and not paid them a $450 fee and gotten of better.
...THE ADRESS OF THIS HELLHOLE IS 12 VIA DELLA SPADA FIRENZE, ITALY......BEWARE OF AIRBNB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIRBNB/miami-Florida-/AIRBNB-SACHA-BONAFFINI-horrible-unsafe-living-enviorment-false-pretences-miami-Florida-945390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIRBNB