Complaint Review: AIRWINGS TOURS AND TRAvel

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 24, 2011

• Reported By: Maddy — Sunrise Florida United States of America
Pine Island Road Sunrise, Florida United States of America

AIRWINGS TOURS AND TRAvel Airwings travel, Mehfil Ticket Fraud, worst Service, worst travel agent, Sunrise, Florida

I booked my airline ticket from Miami to India for me and my wife worth $1445 each thru airwings tours & travel agent. Due to personal emergency we couldn't make the trip so I called my agent to cancel the tickets and postpone it for later. He said he will cancel the ticket and I can book it whenever I want to in future within 1 year of initial booking. I confirmed with him if I have to rebook at the same time but he said no.

Later this year I asked to book same ticket to travel to India and asked my agent to book the ticket, he agreed but when he tried to do, airline didn't agree because ticket was not cancelled and set to no show. This is agent's irresponsibility & ignorant behavior. Since this is his fault he should pay and book the ticket or at-least refund some money for me to re-book. But he is not helping and he is now saying he can't book the ticket as the airlines are not authorizing the ticket. When i call airlines they say its agent's responsibility to re-book the ticket.,

This is agent's fault and he should be responsible instead agent is saying he can't do anything and I lost $1445 plus paying 1200 for new ticket. Please don't go to this agent, he is worst agent and worst service you can get for not good quotes on air travel. This is no good , no go travel agent. They are playing with people and costing huge losses during these tight economy. Please avoid this agent. This office is in Sunrise in Pine Island and 44th st.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIRWINGS-TOURS-AND-TRAvel/Sunrise-Florida-33351/AIRWINGS-TOURS-AND-TRAvel-Airwings-travel-Mehfil-Ticket-Fraud-worst-Service-worst-trave-791833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIRWINGS TOURS AND TRAvel