Complaint Review: AIU Online College

• Submitted: Thu, September 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: Diane Bennett — Chicago Illinois United States of America
AIU Online College
5550 Praire StoneParkway Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 Internet, Florida United States of America

AIU Online College American International University Rip Off of what was said and what is now been done Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Use Microsoft Word To Check Your Report

I went to AIU for what they called for a Medical Coder and Insurance which is what I wanted but then the first day  am looking all of the courses and I knew tht was why my goverment loans were to much. I went for the first week and that was given back 100%. Then the second week I tried to do something I had ot done since I graduated  over 30 years ago. The teacher would not listen, nor write back the right answers to my emails. I even went as far as colling him on cell which he gave the whole class. Well that would of been geat but never no answer back. So here I sit knowing that I am already done with one week, going to the second full week as they put it. I had to sign in on a tuesday which made it only 7 real days in school.

I wrote and called Financial Aid and they told me I owed 3,700.00. I said no way. hen was put to the financial student aid and they tole me 468.00. Then I get a email after I gave them my withdraw letter as I was goinng to another school and the other school told me that they did not even receive the bulk of the loan yet. It went right to my new school who specializes in the health field. Not giving me like AIU things that had nothing to do with what I wanted. This would of been for a full year if I passed. Now I am getting threating phone calls that it will go to the collection agency as I owe now 702.00 dollars. Don't undestand. But what I read samething with two others on here. Something should be done since way back they lied and the school for awhile was not accredited for their lies they told. I need your help on what to do.Also I was told three other students left the school and are now in the same one Iam in. A little strange don't you think.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIU-Online-College/Internet-Florida-/AIU-Online-College-American-International-University-Rip-Off-of-what-was-said-and-what-is-641323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIU Online College

Use Microsoft Word To Check Your Report

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

And if the claim is clearly spelled out with detail report it to the following agency: