velocity

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Patrick_De — Catlett Virginia United States of America
AIU Online University
231 N. Martingale Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Internet United States of America

AIU Online University Rip-off, "University" only interested in student money Internet

I am looking at the reports on AIU Online University and I find it a bit humorous that the most positive report comes from Hoffman Estates, which is home of the University. I had a health issue and had to withdrawal from school. I was told I would have to reapply to continue. I entered a class under an "advisor's" tutilage in an attempt to speak with the instructor due to my health issues. AIU has stood fast over a small increment of money that they claim I owe in the process of trying to work with the instructor. I have offered medical records and documentation but AIU's "Student Hold department is only wanting to raise voices and talk over you in an attempt to get money. I went through this for a year and a half and I still continue to pay back loans from the time I attended. 3 years later this department still acts insulting and unprofessional using phrases like "well no one held a gun to your head" when I asked for assistance. I would strongly advise another choice of an online university. One that cares about matriculating students rather than being consumed with monetary gain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIU-Online-University/internet/AIU-Online-University-Rip-off-University-only-interested-in-student-money-Internet-996593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIU Online University