Complaint Review: AIU Online

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:alpine Texas
AIU Online
5550 Prairie Stone Parkway, Suite 400 Hoffman Estates, Illinois U.S.A.

AIU Online The online college is a ripoff. I can NOT use my associates degree anywhere. I cant transfer my credits or anything. Hoffman Estates Illinois

I obtained an Associates degree in business administration and I can't use it. Why should anyone have to pay something they can't use. When you take out a loan for something exspecially a degree, you should be able to use what you are paying for, RIGHT? Well I am a single mother and now I am stuck with paying off loans that I should have never been charged for considering I cant use what I paid for.

Now not only am I suffering the consequences but my daughter is also. i can't afford the things she needs cause I am having to pay off a loan I took out expecting to get a good education to be able to provide more for my child. So what is there to do. I tell you what should be done. Everyone that has posted on this site should get together and file a lawsuit. Isnt having hundreds of people that used this online college enough to start a lawsuit? I mean the college states everything you want to here, but then once your done with it NOTHING. No jobs that except the diploma, no college that will transfer credits, and the promise of a better education flew out the window the day we all signed promisary notes and loan agreements thru sallie may or educaid oe wachovia. I mean really there has to be something that can be done. Why should my child or myself have to suffer from the scam of the centry. or anyone else at that matter?

Arogers
alpine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIU-Online/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60192/AIU-Online-The-online-college-is-a-ripoff-I-can-NOT-use-my-associates-degree-anywhere-I-297134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIU Online