Complaint Review: AIU Online

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: n.clarke — Brooklyn New York United States of America
AIU Online
illnois Internet United States of America

AIU Online charged for classes I did not take and didn't receieve material for Internet

I attended school with them and I withdrew from the school followed all their rules and regulations on how to withdraw from school. I emailed my academic advisor and request to be withdrawn from school. I thought that it would be over and that it would be taken care of off. Imagine my surprise when later tried to get my transcripts and was told there was a hold on my acct and i couldn't get my transcripts because they charged me for the next semester which i withdrew from and never received books for. Can anyone tell me how i can dispute this balance and obtain my transcripts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIU-Online/internet/AIU-Online-charged-for-classes-I-did-not-take-and-didnt-receieve-material-for-Internet-859927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIU Online