Complaint Review: AIU Online

• Reported By:Texas Texas
AIU Online
Internet U.S.A.

AIU Online ripoff Internet

Look! For anyone that is a student or not a student, AIU is bulls**t! I'm a student and it a joke. I know of some people that have a 4.0 but cannot even write a paper or spell college. Yes, AIU will admit anyone into their school and you will get a degree, but a degree from them really does not mean that you have the brains. Face it! It's the truth! I'm a student right now with AIU and it makes me sick to know that there is stupid people getting a degree that they don't deserve. Instead, I have to put up with these stupid people in group setting for assignments and I have to complete all the work. Please forgive me, if you think your smart, but half of the student are not on AIU. In fact, I challenged one of the professor. I started asking questions about an assignment and he could not answer the question in a professional manner. Someone needs to look into this college and give a refund to the student or start a law suit again them.

Cindy
Texas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2005 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIU-Online/internet/AIU-Online-ripoff-Internet-162675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIU Online