• Report: #194776

• Reported By:Albany New York
AIU Online
Internet U.S.A.

AIU Online unhelpful and a scam Internet

I was enrolled in AIU Online classes. I was doing perfect, A in just about every class. At the end of classes I was changing my location. I only had two classes left before my Associates Degree. I moved into a new home which didn't have the internet yet. I contacted AIU several times about helping me get through classes, maybe delaying them or something. They said "go to the library." With everything out of my control I finally got the internet hooked up, in just about, or a little under, two weeks of missing classes.

I signed on quickly and to my surprise, everything I had done was gone. None of my classes were there, no previous grades, nothing. I called the school and they told me I have been removed for not attending class, the only option that was given to me was to pay an entire semester of tuition to take those two classes. I refused to do that and now, I am stuck with 30 thousand dollars in student loans and nothing to show for it. They do whatever they can to charge more money.

Jeff
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2006 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIU-Online/internet/AIU-Online-unhelpful-and-a-scam-Internet-194776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIU Online