Complaint Review: AIULA

• Reported By: AIUvictim1285 — AppleValley California
AIULA
www.aiula.com Internet USA

AIULA School is a big scam Los Angeles California

AIU os angeles lures kids in by telling them everything they want to hear. They told me that school would be paid for by my student loans and grants about half way through a semester the school informed me that I no longer had enough money to pay for school or student housing and told me I woud have to leave school. After leaving school and returning home. I paid the student loans that accumulated at AIULA only to be told almost 10 years later that I owe the school money when trying to recieve transcripts from the prior years. I am at total discuss because as a student attending the school, you heard other students saying that the school was shady and they steal the students money but you never wanted to believe it. I am discussed that they "claim" I owe them money because they had to pay back the student loans I recieved in the first place however why would I still have to pay that back also I never recieved a bill from the school or any bill collector stating that I owed monies to this school. So now I have to figure these things out. I opted in the lawsuit that the students filed against AIU and I never recieved anything from it I just wish this nightmare would end I awake but it seems as if I am still dreaming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIULA/internet/AIULA-School-is-a-big-scam-Los-Angeles-California-1052500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIULA