Complaint Review: AIUOnline.edu

• Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: Kevin — Watertown New York United States of America
AIUOnline.edu
5550 Pririe Stone Parkway Suite 400 Internet United States of America

AIUOnline.edu Manipulation of grade book scores, repeatedly asking for documents to be faxed to them after they were submitted, lack of accountability of studentrecords personnel, Internet

I was impressed by the initial prompt and courteous service of the student advisor, that provided recruitment information. I wanted to be able to complete my degree and pursue job opportunities at the same time, and the schedule seemed convenient.

I attended a traditional on campus institution when I was younger and I was more comfortable with studying at my own pace without the distraction of teenagers/ young adults playing around.

After my initial quarter is when the true colors of this "university' became apparent, with scheduled class times and instructors changed without notification, passing grades posted and when I log back in I have D's and F's...when the initial grades posted listed A or B. Then there's the you have missing documents e-mails, so I fax the documents 4 or 5 times before someone says they received them at my own expense by the way.

Now this quarter started and I'm barred from classes, because of a missing Proof of high school graduation, when I transferred from a SUNY college indicating I graduated high school..duuuh da duuhh! How convenient this all occurred after they received FAFSA disbursements.

What a ripoff I'm convinced Oprah and Barack are the only good things to come out of that state for sure!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2010 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIUOnlineedu/internet/AIUOnlineedu-Manipulation-of-grade-book-scores-repeatedly-asking-for-documents-to-be-fa-649549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIUOnline.edu