illness

• Reported By: zaha — oklahoma Oklahoma
AIu Online
5550 Prairie Stone Parkway, Suite 400 Hoffman Est Internet USA

AIu Online Ripoff Me housetan illinoise

It been more than year i have enrolled in AIU Online. I was moved from another country so i didn't have much idea about education system here. Since Jan 2012 uptil now aiu took the loan of 18000$ on behalf of me and almost 18000$ on behalf of my dad and still they want us to pay more 8000 to get the degree. I m completely stuck. neither i leav it now nor i can continue because from where do i pay 8000$ more. I m just a student and i don't work. I had great plans for my future like doing mba and phd in my major but it seems those dreams are going to be disolved. What should i do? Any advice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIu-Online/internet/AIu-Online-Ripoff-Me-housetan-illinoise-1060540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIu Online