Complaint Review: AJ Burton (Twenty-Two Recordings) - Fontana Distribution

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: N/A — Los Angeles California
AJ Burton (Twenty-Two Recordings) - Fontana Distribution
Internet USA

AJ Burton (Twenty-Two Recordings) - Fontana Distribution Fradulent Entertainment Manager x Scammed for $400 x Deceptive Internet

*General Comment: Resolution

AJ Burton from record label Twenty Two Recordings, with Fontana Distribution promised to verify a twitter handle on two seperate occasions for me and a client of mine in return for $650.00 and $400.00

Occassion #1 - | Payment Completed on 11/6/2012

Email contract from AJ

Greetings,

This is to serve time and date of November 6th, 2012 at 3:28 P.M. CST that we are hereby agreeing for twitter verification via "Twenty Two Music Group Distribution" the client "my name" will authorize a one-time payment in the amount of $650.00 I "Arthur Burton" agree that upon this payment all forms will be handled properly in perusing the twitter verification for account @mytwitterhandle in a timely manner with acknowledging that process time for twitter verification may take up to 1 Week and 1 Half. [continued below]....
..... I, Arthur Burton, also agree to keep client updated on the process and procedure in regards to verification and if there are any denials of verification that a refund of $650 will be issued back to client within 5 Business days of notification of denial or after 21 calendar days upon submission.

Thanks,

AJ Burton

CEO/President

Twenty-Two Recordings,LLC

A refund should have been processed on or by November 27, 2012.

Unfortunately I no longer have the text message from when the refund was processed but I do know that it was several weeks later. I spent a number of hours trying to contact him and had to ask many times for him to send it. Since he did refund, I sent another payment for a client in the amount of $400 approximately in late December or January. I was told that it could take up to one month, potentially a little longer and that a refund would be processed within 30 days if not complete. It is now May 27, 147+ days after payment. Aruther Burton has told me at least 20 times that he will send the refund, text me, call me, meet me, etc. by a certain date and 95% of the time he has not followed thru with his word.

This has gone on for months. I finally told him on May 1, 2013 to keep the money and that I would be filing press releases and reports about the situation. He texted me back (after ignoring me) telling me to contact his "publicist." Long story short: We conference and Aurther Burton promised (passionately) that my client would have the verification or I would have a refund in the amount of $700 (extra for the inconvenince) by May 15, 2013.

May 15 came and I did not hear from AJ. I texted him on May 17: "What's the status on the situation we spoke about w/your publicist?" - "Oh that's still coming why wassup? Something wrong?" -- wow. He claimed that he is going to send the $700 once a check clears. It is now May 27 and I still have not received the refund. I just texted him and he told me not to ruin his birthday and that he doesn't care anymore.

This report is brief. I've spent months and months of negative energy on AJ about various followups and promises he's made.

AJ did send a refund and I have faith that it will still send what is owed, but I caution anyone to work with him given how inconsistant he is. It's not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJ-Burton-Twenty-Two-Recordings-Fontana-Distribution/internet/AJ-Burton-Twenty-Two-Recordings-Fontana-Distribution-Fradulent-Entertainment-Manager-1054159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJ Burton (Twenty-Two Recordings) - Fontana Distribution

#1 General Comment

Resolution

AUTHOR: Unknown - ()

I also have worked with AJ Burton. Although it's taken time he's worked extremly hard to ensure i received my product. My account has been verified & as a curtosy he's refunded me half of what i paid just for the inconvenience.

shipping