Complaint Review: AJ Richies

• Reported By: Renee — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
AJ Richies
244 5th Ave suite j-231 New York, New York United States of America

AJ Richies Camera and Video equiptment New York, New York

I called to order a camcorder. The representative upsold me several items that he claimed I needed.  I asked if I dont need it what is the time frame I can return the items.

He told me 30 days.  I also asked If I could have the 3 day shipping since I needed the camcorder for a game I was going to record. He told me the shipping is free for 3day delivery.

The order was placed Nov 14.  I was sent a tracking ups number Novermber 19 2012 which turned up to be for a different customer. I called and they told me they were trying to find my order. I told them I no longer want the camcorder.

I was told to decline the order and they will credit my account.  They finally decided to accept the order on December 6th. I have called several times to find out the status on my refund.

On several occasions I was placed on hold, hung up on and sent to voice mail. Today is December 13th and I still have not received an email or phone call to the status of my refund of $799.99.

I have spoke with a very rude representative by the name of Zack.  He stated I should have accepted the shipment and waited for a tracking number to return it.  I told him I was not told that.

He then stated the shipment would need to be processed and checked for damage. I told him it was never opened since I did not accept delivery. He said it would take at least 30 days.  I was told by another rep it would be credited with in 10 days.

I continue to call and I keep getting transfered.  I would like my money back from this company.  They are a total rip off.  Once they get your money they duck and dodge you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJ-Richies/New-York-New-York-10001/AJ-Richies-Camera-and-Video-equiptment-New-York-New-York-981606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJ Richies