Complaint Review: AJRICHIES

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dave C — orlando Florida
AJRICHIES

AJRICHIES BAIT AND PRESSURE Internet

Should be called AJ RIPOFFS!  I attempted to buy a Canon SX50 advertised for $364.99 w/free shipping. Ordered on line, gave credit card info. 5 days later I get a high pressure call from "Scott" (ext 215) telling me that the camera does not come with a battery or charger... LIE!!! Now he's selling me a battery with charger for $120!! Pressuring me to buy an extended warranty, and my free shipping costs $35!  I told them to just send me the camera the way it comes for the advertised price but they wouldn't stop pressuring me to buy the extras.  After several minutes of arguing he told me what I needed, gave me the total of $530 and hung up on me!! I tried to call him back but I guess they have caller ID because they wouldn't answer so I rushed to cancel my credit card and beat them to the $530 charge by 5 minutes!!! As proof I can produce the email order confirmation for $364.99 and their email 5 days later telling me that the charge was rejected by my credit card co.  They NEVER intended to sell me the camera for the advertised price.  If they did they would have charged the $364.99 sometime over those 5 days.  The low price was bait to hook me for a high pressure sales call to sell me overpriced extras that I did not need.  STAY AWAY FROM AJRICHIES!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJRICHIES/internet/AJRICHIES-BAIT-AND-PRESSURE-Internet-1044998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJRICHIES