Complaint Review: AJRichies

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
AJRichies
3522 Flatlands Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

AJRichies Jacks up prices, hangs up on you, won't refund money, worst customer service EVER !!! Brooklyn, New York

Ordered a Sony camera for Christmas present on 11/23/2012. E-mailed customer service because my credit card had not been charged yet as of 12/3/2012. E-mail was replied to on same date said to call customer service. Called customer service on 12/5/2012 and asked why camera had not been shipped, was told that the camera that I ordered was an International model that did not come with a warranty and that they no longer had them in stock. They would be happy to sell me a U.S. model for $80.00 more with a warranty. I asked where on the web site did it say the camera was international model, he said at the bottom of the web site. I said OK send me the U.S model, and was told I would get a tracking number by e-mail the next day.

I then started serching the web site for that info, not to be found. 12/5/2012 I call customer service and asked where the tracking number was and to tell me where on the web site I could find this statement about internation models that they sold. I was told it's at the bottom of the web site and I would just have to find it, then hung up on me. I called back and asked for a supervisor, was told one will call me back. 12/12/2012 still no call back, called again, was given a tracking number. 12/13/2012 checked tracking number and it showed "Order processed: Ready for UPS". 12/17/2012 still not picked up at AJRichies by UPS, so I called again, was transfered to a voice mail of Zac, left a message to please call me back. 12/18/2012 call customer service again, was told had left warehouse and I explained the tracking number still shows not picked up, customer service said "I don't know what to tell you" then hung up on me.

12/20/2012 called again, was transfer to someone that said they were "Fred Taylor" and they were out of stock on the Sony camera that I ordered and they would refund my money. I then later checked the tracking number to see that it was picked up by UPS the day before on 12/19/2012, so how could it have been out of stock?

It was after hours of business on the 20th and AJRichies closed for the holidays, so I thought no big deal the camera is on the way. I checked the tracking number daily to find that they had contacted UPS on 12/20/2012 and requested that the package be returned to shipper. I waited it out to find that they recieved the package back in Ney York on 1/07/2012 and I still have not recieved a refund. I called again on 1/8/2012 and spoke with customer service, as soon as I gave him my name I was transfered to so called "Fred Taylor", he told me they only refund on Friday's that I would have to wait till then. Meanwhile, over the holiday season I put a stop on my credit card payment to them and I have printed out all of the paper work they sent and from UPS. I'm not worried about getting the money back, I just wanted to let anybody that reads this stuff..DO NOT PURCHASE FROM AJRICHIES.... Please spred the word and always check "Ripoff Report" before purchasing anything on the web !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJRichies/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/AJRichies-Jacks-up-prices-hangs-up-on-you-wont-refund-money-worst-customer-service-EV-993402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJRichies