Complaint Review: AJRichies

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: giggagoddess — Los Angeles California United States of America
AJRichies
3518 Flatlands Ave. Brooklyn NY 11234 Internet United States of America

AJRichies I called them to say I was unhappy with the product they sold me their response was to hang up on me! Internet

I had nothing but trouble with this company. After numerous attempts to phone them I finally reached someone and when I told them of my complaint first they said "Oh, just resell sell it on line" and when I wasn't happy with their response they hung up on me! These people need to be out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJRichies/internet/AJRichies-I-called-them-to-say-I-was-unhappy-with-the-product-they-sold-me-their-response-1006248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJRichies