Complaint Review: AJRichies.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: PAcustomer — State College Pennsylvania United States of America
AJRichies.com

AJRichies.com Desceptive and dishonest practices. Tell one thing, send you another, and chargewhatever they feel like without warning. Internet

The company listed the camera I needed for $319. When I called to order it, they coersed me into buying extra batteries, and then the memory. They charged much more for the memory than I could have bought anywhere else. Finally, when they took my credit card information the order was $20 more. Apparently, they also charge for "processing" and "insurance" which they never disclose on their site.

I received the package on time, but the camera came in an open box with old, used packaging materials - so it was most likely used. The batteries were not by Sony, and they were not what I was promissed in the order (half as powerful). The memory was very cheap but they charged a lot for it. The bill did not list their $20 processing/insurance charge, just the total cost of $485.

When I received their order, I understood that I was ripped off. I immediately tried to return their product. Suddently their computers stopped working: They found my order, but they couldn't process it. It took me several calls until I received their approval for return. Noone ever warned me of any other extra charges.

I was credit 10% less than charged. When I called, I was directed to Steve, who told me that they charge 10% re-stocking fee. When I informed him, I was not warned in advance about that fee, and it was not my fault I had to return their substandard product, he did not care. When I mentioned complaining, he rudely dismissed my comment.

AJRichies.com engages in selling substandard product, coersing into buying cheap accessories for much more than they are worth, charging various hidden fees, advertising false prices and false products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJRichiescom/internet/AJRichiescom-Desceptive-and-dishonest-practices-Tell-one-thing-send-you-another-and-c-838357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJRichies.com