Complaint Review: AJS Gems Limited

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: J.Layton — Folsom Pennsylvania
AJS Gems Limited
Internet USA

AJS Gems Limited AJS Gems Gem-Scam, Online scammer, Trickster, Fraud Bangkok, Thailand Internet

I had a very unpleasant experience with AJS Gems of Bangkok, and would advise anyone against buying gems from them. I only dealt with Ron Nash, and the other directors may or may not be honest and reputable. But I consider Ron Nash to be a dishonest and unprofessional shyster, and wish that I had not come across him on the web. I agreed a price with him for an expensive ($6,100) ruby, but he ignored several requests from me for AJS Gems to provide a 'side view' of the stone. He then asked me to pay the funds into the personal 'offshore' (i.e. Hong Kong) bank account of one of the directors of the company, rather than into a bank account of the company itself. When I queried this with him he replied that the transaction was cancelled. I don't know what these guys are up to, but I formed the impression that they are (very plausible) confidence tricksters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJS-Gems-Limited/internet/AJS-Gems-Limited-AJS-Gems-Gem-Scam-Online-scammer-Trickster-Fraud-Bangkok-Thailand-In-1162717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJS Gems Limited