Complaint Review: AJV Property Management

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: NeedAJob — Oakdale California
AJV Property Management
, Select State/Province USA

AJV Property Management AJVPROPMGNT.ORG Fake job offer to steal personal information Internet

Not sure how they got my email address, but I have been looking for employment recently and I was contacted via email about a data entry job offer for "AJV Property Management".  I was given a code to enter at ajvpropmgnt.org/job_application/ to complete an application in order to get a job interview.  I was suspicious about the whole thing because the email was sent from a Hotmail account.

It seems as though the job application forces you to sign up to get a credit score done because "it is required" for the job interview.  Another red flag here, never heard of a data entry job requiring a credit score check.  Malwarebytes flagged and blocked this credit score site as a malicious page.

I did a registration check on ajvpropmgnt.org and found out that it was just created today (1/17/2014).  So this scam is fresh.

This is the email I received:

Kurt Montoya luqywajehyxika@hotmail.com

My name is Kurt, I am the HR Manager.

You've recently sent us your resume, and I am excited to let you know that I think you are an awesome candidate!

AJV Property Management is an established company with about 30 years of experience in the market.
We offer benefits for you and your family and very competitive compensation. It will be all discussed during the interview.

Each applicant is required to fill out our application in order to schedule an interview. Please do it ASAP, so we can move on with the process.

It can be found on our site:

There is a personal application code required to fill the application.

Your code is: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please let me know once you are done. If you don't contact me by tomorrow I'll assume that you are not interested in the job, and I'll go on to the next candidate.

I look forward to seeing you on interview.

HR Manager

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJV-Property-Management/Select-StateProvince/AJV-Property-Management-AJVPROPMGNTORG-Fake-job-offer-to-steal-personal-information-Inte-1116366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJV Property Management