Complaint Review: A&K Electrical

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Pdragovic — Windsor Ontario Canada
A&K Electrical
4080 North Service Rd N. Unit #5 Windsor, Ontario United States of America

A&K Electrical Konrad Jakubczak Stole 9,200 For Electrical Solar Install Windsor, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Confused

We used Flexible Solar for a solar job on our house & A&K Electric did the electrical and charged 9,200 for electrical.

The issue we have about this solar install is everything was signed and discussed with Flexible Solar not A&K Electric but my 50,000$ went into A&K Electric account for whatever reason this job had nothing to do with this company other then the electrical and only the electical. The solar install was completed by a company out of town the final price for 5 days worth of hard work was 6,700 with taxes. The price from the owner Konrad of A&K Electric for around 8hrs of work was 9,200 the regular price that should been charged would be around 1,000 I could get someone to wire my entire house for 6-7,000$ we never agreed to pay 9,200 nor will the company give me any information to why or what cost this amount or return the money owed to me. Since A&K Electric had control of the money and they shouldn't have because this solar deal was with Flexible solar they decided to keep 9,200 for themselves for whatever reason nobody knows and they have no reason to keep this money from me. I would like a letter from this company stating what this money was used for and why broken down what cost what with prices & would also like a cheque for 8,200$. If this does not help I will be getting a lawyer and using all my proof that's on paper and other quotes from other companies for the entire install and quote for electrical. The issue here is for A&K Electrical not Flexible Solar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AK-Electrical/Windsor-Ontario-N8W5X2/AK-Electrical-Konrad-Jakubczak-Stole-9200-For-Electrical-Solar-Install-Windsor-Ontario-984082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&K Electrical

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Confused

AUTHOR: Flexible Solar - ()

The plantiff is a ex employee of A&K. He has a problem with A&K Not with Flexible Solar I the Owner of Flexible Solar Suppled the Solar equipment at cost ... to him. If he has a problem with that ... I don't Know why  The cost of the system was well below what other people paid.  That is what the installation normally  would of cost our company if we had done the job threw us.