Complaint Review: AL HENDRICKSON TOYOTA

• Reported By: jose — MARGATE Florida United States of America
AL HENDRICKSON TOYOTA
5201W SAMPLE RD coconut creek, Florida United States of America

AL HENDRICKSON TOYOTA SWINDLE coconut creek, Florida

*General Comment: I spoke to this dealership's manager today.

*Consumer Comment: Never assume

I purchased a 2011 Toyota Camry on January 17th,2012 at Al Hendrickson Toyota/Scion. Recently I found out that this car has in its history a crash incident. I was not informed of this when purchasing the car and financed it as if it was a car with a clean record. After finding out about this I went to the dealership and even without an apology they said there was nothing they could do to fix this problem. To the contrary they were trying to sell me another 2011 Camry with the same features for a higher price. They did not take m seriously.

Honestly, I feel this is a very unfair situation as a customer and very uncomfortable for me to have to get to this point or even hiring an attorney if nothing gets solved as I believe this is a way of committing fraud. I simply needed to be informed from the dealership of the car history the same day I closed the deal. I had the right to decide if I wanted to purchase this car with that record and if I had decided to buy it then obviously it would have been for a lower price.

Very disappointed and will never refer this dealership to anybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AL-HENDRICKSON-TOYOTA/coconut-creek-Florida-33073/AL-HENDRICKSON-TOYOTA-SWINDLE-coconut-creek-Florida-1000122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AL HENDRICKSON TOYOTA

#1 General Comment

I spoke to this dealership's manager today.

AUTHOR: Auto Dealer Fraud Investigator - (United States of America)

The manager that I talk to explain to me that they did everything they possibly could do to help this customer Get out of the car that they were in and get them into another car of equal value and equal mileage.  The manager told me they offered to remove the customer out of the current vehicle that they were in and get them in another car of equal value and equal mileage without any money out of pocket.

It's very obvious to me that this dealership does have a commitment to customer satisfaction in every way shape or form. Given the customers current status which was not revealed to me and I didn't ask for them to display that to me. I was told that this out of the dealership's hands about getting them financed for the next vehicle.

I was told by the manager they weren't able To help the customer get financing for the next vehicle because of Their current situation That is out of the dealership's control.    My hats off to this dealershipfor Telling me what they did try to do.

Never assume

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Your report does not make the claim that the dealer implied the vehicle was accident free. An attorney will inform you that you cannot claim fraud based on an assumption.