Complaint Review: ALAN TUNIT MANALAPAN NJ

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Yuri T — voorhees New Jersey United States of America
ALAN TUNIT MANALAPAN NJ
MANALAPAN NJ LONGBRANCH, New Jersey United States of America

ALAN TUNIT MANALAPAN NJ ALAN TUNIT LONGBRANCH NJ IDENTITY THEFT LONGBRANCH , New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to a Frivolous Report

I met Alan Tunit for lunch and he tried to sell me on his debt consolation fraud His company is known as PREMIER FINANCIAL HELP. I gave him my personal  information and when I refused to sign up  he threatened to publish my social security number/ date of birth drivers licensed ect.  When I called the state they told me he needed a licensed, and ofcourse he is NOT licensed. I did a search on him through verify,

and what a suprise- he has hundreds of thousands of unsatisified liens  and judgements. If he can not settle his own debt how can he settle mine!! Also it showed why he move his business, he burned the last landlord and is being sued by them. WHAT A LOSER!! Also he is trying  husle forclusures without a realestate license too!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALAN-TUNIT-MANALAPAN-NJ/LONGBRANCH-New-Jersey-/ALAN-TUNIT-MANALAPAN-NJ-ALAN-TUNIT-LONGBRANCH-NJ-IDENTITY-THEFT-LONGBRANCH-New-Jersey-810954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALAN TUNIT MANALAPAN NJ

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to a Frivolous Report

AUTHOR: Alan. Tunit - (United States of America)

The information contained within this report is 100% false. I am an Alan Tunit and am rebutting the erroneous comments set forth within. The author alias Yuri T. is someone I have never had any association with. The information regarding lunch and the topics discussed are a complete fabrication.

I don't know how someone can freely research someones unsatisfied liens and judgments, but I'm a successful business owner with zero unsatisfied liens or judgments against me. Furthermore, I don't know how some one continues to operate a business when they have "hundreds of thousands of unsatisfied liens and judgments" against them. This seems like the doing of an ex disgruntled employee.

This post was said to be made from Arizona local time which leads me to believe this poster was also from Arizona. I have never been to Arizona, nor to my knowledge know anyone from Arizona.

The frequent misspellings, grammar errors, and poor English should be enough to know this is a falsified report. Every bit of information contained within is a complete lie.

Lastly, real estate is not something I deal in. Nor do I claim to have a real estate license. This entire report is a complete lie.