Complaint Review: ALD Enterprises; Cjw Holdings; Colon Detox

• Submitted: Sun, October 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 19, 2008

• Reported By:Forsyth Missouri
ALD Enterprises; Cjw Holdings; Colon Detox
P O Box 708460 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

ALD Enterprises; Cjw Holdings; Colon Detox Total Hoodia Rip-Off, changed company names, changed product sent, twice sent nothing. This last, 2 yrs after I cancelled order. Sandy Utah

I originally ordered a trial sample of Hoodia online in Dec 2006 understanding I would automatically receive a later shipment. Received this in Jan 2007 but it was not same product. Cancelled further orders but was charged following month for $99.41. Did not receive anything. Called company, they claimed shipment already sent but would refund money. I cancelled again! Never received order or money back.

These were all under different company names and phone nos.

Now in 2008 I have been billed under Colon Detox for $46.90. I called and was told this was my "automatic" shipment of Hoodia 2 years later.

This is a Total Rip-Off. I'm not sure what I can do other than to cancel my bank card, and to never use it online again.

Loudincash
Forsyth, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2008 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALD-Enterprises-Cjw-Holdings-Colon-Detox/Sandy-Utah-84070/ALD-Enterprises-Cjw-Holdings-Colon-Detox-Total-Hoodia-Rip-Off-changed-company-names-ch-382756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALD Enterprises; Cjw Holdings; Colon Detox