Complaint Review: ALD Enterprises Hoodia, Adiprinerx

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Belmont California
ALD Enterprises Hoodia, Adiprinerx
adiprinerx.com Internet U.S.A.

ALD Enterprises Hoodia And Adiprinerx.com Cancelled an order but did not credit my credit card account Utah. Internet

On 6/13/2007, my wife ordered an sample of Adiprine's product online. She did not see that by ordering she was also signing up for continued shipments at $84.97 per shipment.

On 6/22/2007, while checking my credit card account online, I saw a charge of $84.97 from ALD ENTERPRISES HOODIA II. I immedieately called the number given to me by my credit card company. I spoke to a person from ALD Enterprises whs said they would cancel the account, and the shipment which hadn't been shipped yet, and would refund the charge to my credit card.

By 7/06/2007, nothing had happened. We never received any shipments and my credit card had not been credited. I called ALD again and was told they were behind on making refunds and that I should see it on my account by the next Thursday, July 12, 2007.

July 12, 2007 came and went and I again tried to call ALD. For two days their phone number was busy. I must have tried dialing it about 20 times over the two days. Finally, towards the end of July, I called the number again and listened to a voice mail telling me to go online to adiprinerx.com to file a claim for a refund.

I went online, filed a claim, and nothing has happened since. Their is no phone number available and the adipriners.com website is inactive.

My credit card company tells me that because I filed a dispute after the charge was made that I am resp0nsible for the $84.97 even though I did not receive the product. I think I was told otherwise when I filed this claim. Whatever, it looks like I am left out in the cold on this one. I can't reach ALD or adiprinerx and my credit card is dropping its support for this dispute.

TAS - California

Belmont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALD-Enterprises-Hoodia-Adiprinerx/internet/ALD-Enterprises-Hoodia-And-Adiprinerxcom-Cancelled-an-order-but-did-not-credit-my-credit-266392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALD Enterprises Hoodia, Adiprinerx