Complaint Review: ALEC DEFRAWNY

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2003

• Reported By:hartford Connecticut
ALEC DEFRAWNY
1701 Lake Dr Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ALEC DEFRAWNY Wilhelmina tct emodel options edge industry ripoff Orlando Florida

Alec is an extremely smart and cunniving individual. What goes around comes around jackass.
Last year, you humiliated me in front of others, who's laughing now.

Alec, get ready for prison it won't be long and I will be there when you get sentenced for scamming the world.

I will refresh your memory of what you did to me. We were at Brio's and you and Dave Elliot, Joe Gomez and his father were talking business.

I arrived with my fiance and you were immediately drawn to her. After a few drinks and dinner I went to the restroom where you followed.

You kept asking me about my fiance in a sexual manner joking around, I didn't know how to take it.

While you and I were at the urinals you leaned over asked me how big I am when erect, I was embarassed and felt uncomfortable but answered anyway. You showed me yours and asked me what I thought of it.

Alec, I am not gay so why did you do that. We get back to the dinner table and you start motioning over to the guys that I have a small member, they start laughing and my fiance noticed.

It caused alot of tension in our relationship because she thinks I'm bi. Why did you want to know how big I am? You ruined my confidence. This scam of of yours is almost over.

Jonathon
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2003 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALEC-DEFRAWNY/Orlando-Florida-01254/ALEC-DEFRAWNY-Wilhelmina-tct-emodel-options-edge-industry-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-55723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALEC DEFRAWNY