Complaint Review: ALIBABA.COM

ALIBABA.COM
Corporate Headquarters 699 WUANG SHANG ROAD Internet United States of America

ALIBABA.COM FRAUDULANT HUANGZU, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please report to Alibaba

*General Comment: scammed by a company posted as golden member in alibaba.com

RECENTLY WE MADE ORDER FROM A GOLD SUPPLIER COMPANY CERTIFIED FROM ALIBABA.COM, WHAT HAPPENS IS THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS AND SCAMMED A LOT OF PEOPLE, ALIBABA CERTIFICATIONS HAS A COST, THATS WAY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING SCAMMED, BECAUS WE BELIEVE THEY ARE SERIOUS DUE THE ALIBABA CERTIFICATION.

I AM COMPLAINING FOR A FULL REFUND OF WHAT I PAID TO THE COMPANY CERTIFIED FOR ALIBABA.COM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALIBABACOM/internet/ALIBABACOM-FRAUDULANT-HUANGZU-Internet-590071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALIBABA.COM

Please report to Alibaba

AUTHOR: Alibaba Rep - (Hong Kong)

Thank you for sharing your experience with other buyers. You, and others, may find this recent blog post helpful when looking for international suppliers online: (((link redacted)))

Alibaba.com takes fraud very seriously and we would like the opportunity to help. We have a number of mechanisms in place to help make our platform a safer place to trade, however, it is still a user content created platform. All members are able to post products which means everyone should also do their due diligence before embarking on a trade partnership.

You mentioned your experience with a Gold Supplier and we would like the opportunity to investigate this further. Please contact our Customer Service team in the US, cs-us@service.alibaba.com; we look forward to hearing from you.

#2 General Comment

scammed by a company posted as golden member in alibaba.com

AUTHOR: bizman32 - (United States of America)

Hi, I am writing to you because I am american in the U.S. I am starting a business. I contacted a company in china that was to sell me a server motherboard.  So I agree and paid threw western union.
Once they got my money I  e-mailed them asking for shipping information. They never responded to my e-mails and  it's been a week after I paid them and I never got the computer server motherboard.

To hear my whole story go to this website: Click Here .

I attached a image that this company sent to me  stating that this is their business license.

I do have the business license number which is on the website I provided the link too.

I would like to know what I need to do to get my money back or have them ship me the server motherboard.

any ideas?

Their company website is: http://www.quanqiutrade.com/

I spoke and done business with selina the sales rep.

here is their phone number: TEL: +86-592-8613762

here is their contact info webpage: http://www.quanqiutrade.com/company/?Contact-37.html