Complaint Review: ALIENWARE CORPORATION ALEX AGUILAR

• Updated: Sun, October 04, 2009

• Reported By: Dani — Elizabeth Colorado USA
ALIENWARE CORPORATION ALEX AGUILAR
14591 SW 120 ST Miami, Florida United States of America

ALIENWARE CORPORATION ALEX AGUILAR I have a defective laptop that has been in and out of Alienware's repair 8 times over 9 months. Now Alienware refuses to fix it stating it is my problem now. Miami, Florida

In March of 2008 I purchased an Alienware AREA-51 M9750 laptop computer. In 18 months of ownership, its been in warranty repair with Alienware no fewer than seven separate occasions. I find this is an unacceptable performance level and Id like to return this unit at once for a replacement or refund.

However, Alienware customer service has been either unwilling or unable to resolve this matter, now telling me that warranty has expired on the last repair, made in August 2009, and further repairs are now my responsibility.

I am extremely disappointed in the responses of Alienwares customer services group in resolving this problem. Instead of focusing on the problem history of this system, they simply tell me that the unit has gone past warranty for the last repair that was made. They have also been unable or unwilling to bring a supervisor/manager onto the line to assist in resolving this problem via telephone.

I would like a refund of the purchase price on this unit as soon as possible, and request your assistance in resolving this matter once and for all. I have always been happy with products made by Dell, having owned several of them, up until now. I dont believe the handling of this particular issue is in keeping with Dells longstanding commitment to excellent customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2009 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALIENWARE-CORPORATION-ALEX-AGUILAR/Miami-Florida-33186-8638/ALIENWARE-CORPORATION-ALEX-AGUILAR-I-have-a-defective-laptop-that-has-been-in-and-out-of-504297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALIENWARE CORPORATION ALEX AGUILAR