Complaint Review: ALL AMERICAN ALARM

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By:TEMPE Arizona
ALL AMERICAN ALARM
1969 E Broadway Rd Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

ALL AMERICAN ALARM LLC - CRIMEBUSTERS OF AMERICA LLC BEWARE OF ALL AMERICAN ALARM AND CRIMEBUSTERS OF AMERICA (ASSAULTED BY MANAGEMENT ON VIDEO) Tempe Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: American Alarm is a different company

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: American alarms steals and cheats employees

*Author of original report: Crimebusters of America is a great company !! I made this story up.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: mark pemble is a liar

*Consumer Suggestion: Wow that guy Mike Macera looks so mad..!! I guess it's true, this company better fix that problem asap they could get sued for his actions

*Consumer Comment: Put the Assault on You Tube.com

*Author of original report: If anyone is interested in veiwing this assault please email me..!! Truth..Truth..TRUTH...!!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: LIES, LIES, LIES

*UPDATE Employee: This Company is a Joke..!!! They use the old "Bait and Switch Method" to trick customers..

*UPDATE Employee: WRONG

If you are consindering of working at ALL AMERICAN ALARM please think twice. I was assaulted by managerment. I have a video which was captured by a cell phone of me getting pushed and choked by Mike Macera. This story will be featured on my website as a warning to those who are consindering about working with this company. Mac Protokar is the owner of All American Alarm and is very unprofessional.

This company is only doing about 60 deals and is under a great deal of stress. I was assaulted because this guy Mike Macera thought I was flagging his ads on craigslist. He is they're door knocking manager and has an extreme temper. I will be posting this video on my website to make an example out of this company, Mike Macera and Mac Protkar. Kent AV Rini is another owner for a sister company called Crimebustrs of America, he offered to buy me a pair of golf clubs when this inncodent occured. I have an interview with Tempe Police this week as I will keep everyone up to date as I get info from the police.

This did not happen at American Alarm, they are a great company, this assault happened at ALL American Alarm ( big difference )

Aaawest
TEMPE, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-AMERICAN-ALARM/Tempe-Arizona-85282/ALL-AMERICAN-ALARM-LLC-CRIMEBUSTERS-OF-AMERICA-LLC-BEWARE-OF-ALL-AMERICAN-ALARM-AND-CRIM-317394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL AMERICAN ALARM

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

American Alarm is a different company

AUTHOR: Valley of the sun - (U.S.A.)

Please notice that the last response was for American Alarm and not All American Alarm.  Either way, both companies are out of business.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

American alarms steals and cheats employees

AUTHOR: Ripped off in phoenix - (U.S.A.)

I recently worked for the company and I left after only a month.
They will lie cheat and steal from employees AND MAYBE YOU !
The owner and the operations manager WERE SOME OF THE SLEAZIEST PEOPLE THAT I HAVE EVER MET. NICE DOG THOU DIANA.

PLEASSE AVOID THIS COMPANY. LIKE MOM SAID WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE CRAP FLOATS TO THE TOP !

CHANDLER AZ

Crimebusters of America is a great company !! I made this story up.

AUTHOR: Aaawest - (U.S.A.)

Please ingore any nonsense you have read about Crimebusters of America. This is a company that is full of class and integrity. Kent A.V. Rini is the owner and has a wonderful business sense and is a very kind person. The only reason this made up story surfaced is because I was mad at a employee that used to work there. The fact is nothing ever happended. Everything was made up to get back at the former employee. I am working on getting this entire report removed.

thanks,
AAAWEST

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

mark pemble is a liar

AUTHOR: Jack Owens - (U.S.A.)

mark pemble started the whole thing he is the one who approached mike macera to cause trouble. GET A LIFE MARK! u know there is no video. good luck in life there is more important things to life.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Aaawest - (U.S.A.)

I watched the you tube video and I can tell you I wouldnt let my son work for That crazy guy Mike Macera. He needs help. As for the owners of this company, this is really going to trash their business name if they dont fix this right away.

Crimbusters of America doesn't seem like a good place to work if in fact Mike is still working there. WOW..!!! There's even more about this company if you Google search Crimbusters of American, Mike Macera, Kent Rini, Mac Protokar, Jackie Protokar or Assault in Tempe. Thats not good for business,

Put the Assault on You Tube.com

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Why keep this bit of good news to yourself?

IF what you say is TRUE, you need to SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD BY POSTING IT ON YOU TUBE.

Also, sounds like the old-time Mafia boss keeping his lowly street flunkies in line instead of a boss, an honorable, legitimate boss anyway.

PUT THIS VIDEO ON YOU TUBE AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW BAD THIS GUY IS...

IF it is TRUE!

AUTHOR: Aaawest - (U.S.A.)

I will be posting this assault video on YOUTUBE under ALL AMERICAN ALARM ASSAULT and also under CRIMEBUSTERS OF AMERICA ASSAULT and under MIKE MACERA ... i will also use many key words and opptimization to help people find it such as the owners names and future business's listed in any search. If look at the comments above, this is coming from Crimebusters of America's regional manager Jack English aka "The Joker". This company says they are professional?? The grammar and misspellings are bad enough besides the errogant insults and accusations of nonsense.

As you can see Crimebusters of America and All American Alarm owned by Kent A.V. Rini and Mac Protokar are simply putting the wrong morons in charge of their personal opperations. Mike Macera is still working for this both companies so beware if you are approached by this guy.. his phone number is on www.craigslist.com under the "sales catagory" and he is posing as an ADT dealer but trains his agents to sell only Monitronics accounts. If you have sold for this company under Mike Macera I may need you as a wittness. Please be on stand by as I will post any court dates that may be in the future. Tempe police said I can press charges at any time - there is no time limit to file for assaults cases, especially on video (upclose). my email is: (((ROR REDACTED)))) I will be happy to send you a preview of this assault clip.

LIES, LIES, LIES

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

These reports are "NOT TRUE" Mr Mark Pimbell filed this reoprt. This person is a phony. Infact he tried to recruit me to go to work "for him" @ AMERICAN ALARM. Why would I work with someone who has on morals at all. Why would someone follow a looser. If American alarm was aware what type of person he is I know they would not hire Mr Pimbell, and they will be made aware of that. All American alarm invested in offices, phones & advertising on Mr. Pimbell's behalf. He misused the offices, phones & ect. He never produced any sales to speek of. Infact he was sleeping in the offices & using them for his personal use. If that's a successful person it's a new one on me. Mr Pimbell used every excuse not to work. He is a total looser & will go out of his way to hurt honest hard working people. Check the facts out before you beleive a lier & thief.

AUTHOR: C. Boston - (U.S.A.)

I am a ex-employee with this company and I would like to also mention the fact that this company practices a "Bait and Switch Method." All American Alarm uses ADT's name to trick employees and customers to become interested in ADT's big fancy name and then switches to entire deal to a Monitronics account. I was trained to trick customers into thinking their getting ADT, never the less all sales people were told to always write a Monitronics contract. The simple way we did it was to mention that ADT is expensive and we could give them a better deal with Monitronics using the same equipment. I have sold Monitronics for some time with this company and every paychek I ever received was from "CrimeBusters of America LLC" which is an ADT authorized dealer (not Monitronics). I spoke to ADT corporate and have a given them information about this bait and switch problem and let me tell you, "they are not happy about this at all." I just want all potential customers to know that this company is not on the up and up. Their management is anyone off the steets that wants a job and their professionalism is probably the worst in the business. If you dont believe me go fill out an application, they will have you running a door knocking team tomorrow. Mac Protokar and Kent Rini are partners (they even share a small office together) but MAC PROTOKAR IS A MONITRONICS DEALER AND KENT RINI IS A ADT DEALER.??!?! This is why they are so customed to the bait and switch method. They play musical chairs in their own office. Security is a great thing to have but when your getting incorrect information about a companies product it is unfair to have them switch the service to a completely different company. Ive contacted Mr. Knight from ADT who is in charge about these kinds of problems. As for this guy who assaulted this employee - I could see him doing that, All American Alarm/CrimeBusters of America's manager Mike Macera acts like a loose cannon. Lastly, this is an LLC (Limited, Liability, Company) - which means their Liability is Limited. Do you really want to risk your family's protection with an LLC? Always use a Corporation.

WRONG

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

All american alarm is a great company. They are a member of the BBB, Chambers & ect. There owners are great people. I was cursed out by the person making this complaint 2 mos. ago. He has no morals, not honest & has a hard time living with himself. I have been employed with this company sence May 2007. The owners have treated me like gold & with respect. The person filing this complaint was very "NEGATIVE" & confused activity with productivy. He can only blame himself for whatevern happened. If infact his story is true, I can assure you that the owners of All amerinca Alarm had no knowladge of the event.