• Report: #920378

3101 MARYLAND PARKWAY LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 702-794-444
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

ALL AMERICAN MANAGEMENT SCOTT KAROSA I AM A DOCTOR HE ALMOST RUIN MY PRACTICE MAY HAVE CAUSED ME A LAWSUIT WITH EMPLOYEE'S BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS GUY, HE IS A SCAMMER, RUDE AND A DANGER TO HAVE AROUND YOUR EMPLOYEE'S LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I am a well estab. Doctor in the area, I hired this guy to help review my office needs, he came in threaten my whole staff and I lost a good office manager, referral clerk, and other staff members, then I found out he was using my address as his business address.

After looking further he has a very shady past and I wish I never hired him. I will be very lucky if my past employee's do not file a lawsuit against me.

I am sorry I ever hired this guy he is a Danger to any business, with his arrogant temper and rude behavior I am lucky to still be in practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-AMERICAN-MANAGEMENT/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89019/ALL-AMERICAN-MANAGEMENT-SCOTT-KAROSA-I-AM-A-DOCTOR-HE-ALMOST-RUIN-MY-PRACTICE-MAY-HAVE-CAU-920378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL AMERICAN MANAGEMENT