Complaint Review: ALL AUDIO EXPO

• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: ED — SALINAS California United States of America
1276 50TH ST. BROOKLYN, New York United States of America

ALL AUDIO EXPO On December 1st. 2011 7:01pm I Ordered a Pyle Cordless Microphone System from All Audio Expo, I paid Via Credit Card in Full $104.99 + $24.94 Shipping for a total of $129.93 I have NOT recieved BROOKLYN, New York

On December 1, 2011, I Ordered Item pdwm5500 Pyle Wireless Microphone System. I paid in full Via Visa Card. From All Audio Expo from their website allaudio.com I was supposed to recieve my order within 7-10 days. As of today January 2, 2012 I have not recieved my order. I called their listed phone and was only able to leave a message.

I recieved a email response soon after from sales@allaudioexpo.com on December 21st. stating:I called the company its still on back order till next week you want me to wait or I should refund you.

I sent a reply stating:(Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:52 PM) Thanks for your reply, Actually what do you have in stock that is similar to the system i ordered. I was really hoping to have the new microphone system before New Years Eve. Please reply with estimate and information. [continued below]....

I have yet to recieve a response from them, I have sent them additional emails Stating: (Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:43 PM) Yes, I would like a refund. Thank you, I hope we can do business at a later date. Merry Christmas, My Name also sent :

(Tuesday, December 27, 2011 8:19 PM) Hello, Can you please reply to my last email? I would like a refund! My Name.

This is a copy from original order form except for my Name & Shipping info.:

Order No.: 49022   Order Date:12/1/2011 7:01:03 PM  Order Status:In Process

Mfg: PylePro - Item No.: PDWM5500

Please Help me any way you can to resolve this Ripoff...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-AUDIO-EXPO/BROOKLYN-New-York-11219/ALL-AUDIO-EXPO-On-December-1st-2011-701pm-I-Ordered-a-Pyle-Cordless-Microphone-System-f-816990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL AUDIO EXPO