Complaint Review: ALL AUDIO EXPO.COM

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Sal — San Bernradino California United States of America
ALL AUDIO EXPO.COM
1276 50TH STREET BROOKLYN, New York United States of America

ALL AUDIO EXPO.COM WILL NOT RETURN PURCHASE INFORMATION OR RETURN PHONE INQUIRIES BROOKLYN, New York

I placed an order for a graphic stereo equalizer and have been trying to cofirm order.  I tried to track my order through their online system but it keeps asking me for my password that i never even established therefore I cannot see the status of my order.  Everytime I call the toll free number or direct number no one ever answers.

They promise to call within 2 hours and they never do.  I just want to know if my money was taken and what is going on with my order. I just want verification that they indeed received my order.  They keep promisisng to email me a temporary password to acces my account and so far they havent done that either.  I have been trying to contact them since 06-19-2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-AUDIO-EXPOCOM/BROOKLYN-New-York-11219/ALL-AUDIO-EXPOCOM-WILL-NOT-RETURN-PURCHASE-INFORMATION-OR-RETURN-PHONE-INQUIRIES-BROOKLY-900347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL AUDIO EXPO.COM