Complaint Review: ALL OEM PARTS

• Submitted: Fri, September 22, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 22, 2006

• Reported By:Raymond Mississippi
ALL OEM PARTS
686 South Adams Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

ALL OEM PARTS ripoff on shipping Kansas City Kansas

I ordered a rear cargo liner for my trailblazer from ALL OEM PARTS by telephone. The sales representative selected the item number and assured me it was the right liner.

When I received the liner I found it is to small. I have contacted ALL OEM PARTS 4 times, 9/17/06, 9/20/06, 9/21/06 and 9/22/06. I explained it was not my error and they should pay to have the liner shipped back. I kept asking to speak to the supervisor and finally spoke with an assistant supervisor today, 9/22/06.

I asked if he would give me a shipper number and a bill to zipcode so I could return the cargo liner at OEM's expense. He said he couldn't do that. He told me to send a message to shipping@thepartsbin.com. and that I only had 21 days to return the item and get reimbursed. He said it was up to the shipping departments discretion to reimburse my return shipping costs.

It is really ironic that when you dial their number 1-800-859-0923, they have a recording stating they guarantee the right part sent. If they guarantee the right part is shipped and it's not, they should pay the shipping to return it.

I have the cargo liner in the original box by the door, waiting to be shipped. I told the assistant supervisor I had no choice but to contest the charges on my credit card and they could send someone to pick up the cargo liner if they want it. I have tried to ship it back to them.

Peggy
Raymond, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2006 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-OEM-PARTS/Kansas-City-Kansas-66105/ALL-OEM-PARTS-ripoff-on-shipping-Kansas-City-Kansas-212332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL OEM PARTS