Complaint Review: ALL-PHASE DRYWALL, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Tarpon Springs Florida
ALL-PHASE DRYWALL, INC.
14095 Buczak Rd Brooksville, FL, Florida USA

ALL-PHASE DRYWALL, INC. All Phase Drywall ripped us off BEWARE! Brooksville,  Florida

*Author of original report: More problems with All Phase Drywall

We hired "All Phase Drywall" to removal the popcorn from our ceiling, install knockdown and paint our ceiling. They quoted us $1,679.00 for the job. The removal, knockdown and painting was done and looked good. However when they removed the white masking tape (not the blue painters tape they advertise they use) they pealed the paint off the walls about 12" down throughout the house. When questioned on how they were going to fix the damage, they said; "It was not their problem". When asked if they would discount the price for getting it repaired, which we had quotes of $300.00 per room, they replied; "No". We asked if they were going to put the A/C vents and lighting fixtures back up, that they took down, they said; "No, they have paint on them". All Phase Drywall just wanted their money and to leave as fast as possible.

When given the bill, they tried to charge us $1,829. [continued below]....

.....00 for the job. This was $150.00 more then they quoted, stating it cost them more to do the job. We had to fight with them to honor the original written quote, which they agreed on at first. Beware, do not use them, they will rip you off for sure. We are now stuck with over $600.00 in repairs to sand, plaster and paint our walls, which were just painted 6 months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-PHASE-DRYWALL-INC/Brooksville-FL-Florida-34614/ALL-PHASE-DRYWALL-INC-All-Phase-Drywall-ripped-us-off-BEWARE-Brooksvillenbsp-Florid-1128916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL-PHASE DRYWALL, INC.

More problems with All Phase Drywall

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

Since posting pictures and my opinion on Rip Off Report I've received threatening phone calls from the owner of All Phase Drywall and my wife and I are now scraced for our lifes on what this man will do. So I'm posting more pictures of our home to show people and make a record in case something happens to us. But the fact is our; ceiling is starting to come down is spots through out the house, the paint was pealed off the walls in the master bedroom, master bath, closets and the guess bedroom and he doesnt want to fix it. His only concern is that I remove the comments from the internet postings, stating it's fraud. I'm sorry he feels this way and that the postings may hurt his business, but if he would have fixed the problems we are having with your job and completely finish what he started, this would not be posted. We are now left with lighting fixtures, A/C vents, smoke detectors and closet doors not installed, also areas of over spray paint on the walls, paint pealed from the walls of the "Master bedroom, bathroom, closets and guess bedroom" and now spots on the ceiling are coming down. After the 25 mins 27 seconds phone call from him last night, where he was threatening me, my family and my livelihood, here is his comment to us via email:

"We have attempted to revolve this with you. After our phone conversation today I’ve come to realize that we are going  to get nowhere without getting lawyers involved. This is FRAUD created by you. We have proof and have given you the chance  to retract it. We are not out to harm anyone, but we must protect our company.We will be retaining an attorney"

We paid him in full for the work he did, even though we thought we should have been compensated for the damages he caused, just so we would not cause trouble with him. I've asked him to fix and repaint the walls he damaged; his reply was; No, it's not our fault. I've asked him to just buy the paint and I'll paint the walls; he said; No. I've asked him to repair the damaged ceiling area's that are starting to fall down and he said; No. He stated last night that the ceiling had water damage, when he talked with my wife at the beginning of the job he stated he would fix any problems with the ceiling at an extra cost, which we agreed on. Now last night on the phone he said; he found areas in the ceiling that needed repair and took pictures, but just painted over them. Why? He said he took before and after pictures, I have before and after pictures too which I shared with him. Just to clear up a posted picture, there is a picture posted on this report of a yellow wall in our home that shows paint pealing, this pealing seem to be from water getting behind the paint and not from the tape All Phase Drywall used in the living room. However the rest of the house is from All Phase Drywall removing the tape from the walls.