Complaint Review: ALL POINTS USA RELOCATIONS SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:OVIEDO Florida
ALL POINTS USA RELOCATIONS SYSTEMS
2027 SW 31ST AVE HOLLYWOOD, Florida U.S.A.

ALL POINTS USA RELOCATIONS SYSTEMS & HAMILTON VAN LINES ripoff victimized many consumers HOLLYWOOD Florida

We signed a contract to have our belongings moved from Mass to Florida. The company arrived on Feb 28, 2003 to pick up my belongings.. I drove to Florida with my fiance' and when we arrived there we called the company to find out where our stuff was....Unfortunately, this was the day the company was getting busted by the FBI. Our stuff never made it to Florida.

Since then the FBI has found our stuff in N>Y> warehouse. We of course have already paid the moving company and now were stuck. We would have to hire another company to complete the move or rent a truck and drive over 1200 miles one way to bring my things here to Fla.

I have contacted several insurance companys to find this company was cancelled back in Oct. 2002. Today I found they had coverage with Adriatic Ins. I called to file a claim and informed I could not...Only the insured can file a claim and the money would then be sent to the insured..Which of course is Mr. Ben Ami. What a rip-off. Screwed twice.

The only good thing is the FBI now has Mr. BenAmi and his misfits on an indictement. This will prevent them from doing this to anyone else, but what about the victims he already scammed???? If anyone has a lawyer lined up for a suit against this man and his companys, please email me with the lawyers name etc. I am unable to find one willing to take the case on.

Ann
OVIEDO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-POINTS-USA-RELOCATIONS-SYSTEMS/HOLLYWOOD-Florida/ALL-POINTS-USA-RELOCATIONS-SYSTEMS-HAMILTON-VAN-LINES-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-H-61781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL POINTS USA RELOCATIONS SYSTEMS