Complaint Review: ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR)

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:PRINCES TOWN Other
ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR)
12421 N FLORIDA AVE SUITE C220 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS ,ASTAR, FRAUDULENT, MALICIOUS, SAD, DEPRESSIVE STATE OF MIND TAMPA Florida

I got this pop-up on the internet about winning a cruise & entered the information wanted (name, address, phone number,postal code). About 2 weeks later iI received a call from a PETER informing me that I won a pakage trip to Florida, a Cruise to the Bahamas & to Las Vegas. He told me that I could carry up to four people & its an open invitation in which I have 18 months to decide if i want to go. He confimed my e-mail address, my address & my phone number. He also gave me their website & contact numbers.

He directed my call to 3 other people taking different information. He also took my Credit Card number in which i was stupid enough to give him. After doing so he then told me of the price of the package which was US$998.

He then forwarded my call to a security line where i spoke to a PEDRO PEREZ. He informed me that the conversation was recorded. He told me that the tickets & attatched documents would be mailed to & that i had 30 days in which to decline on the offer. After realising what i've done i requested a cancellation. He then told me that it has already been processed & cannot be cancelled. He assured me that once I reveive the package & i refuse the offer, that i would have to mail back the tickets to them & a full refund would be sent to me.

My wife isn't speaking to me, she is really angry because she realised it was a scam. I am in a depressive state as I was now rebounding from a financial crisis & start to save, build my family & build my home. I am angry & sad at the same time. My life is in a mess because of this & I have to start over.

Chosen
PRINCES TOWN
Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-SEASONS-TRAVEL-AGENCY-RESORTS-ASTAR/TAMPA-Florida-33612/ALL-SEASONS-TRAVEL-AGENCY-RESORTS-ASTAR-FRAUDULENT-MALICIOUS-SAD-DEPRESSIVE-STATE-O-449598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR)