- Report: #1043978
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ALL STAR ALARMS
ALL STAR ALARMS626 W New Castle St #102 Zelienople, Pennsylvania United States of America
ALL STAR ALARMS Gary Shingledecker-OWNER Was fired while i was on vacation and they gave a poor excuse. Zelienople, Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Now i had someone to help me recruit while i would train and set up agents. We would train 20 agents + a week and lucky if we had maybe 2-5 people to stay dedicated and work with us. Not many people like to work just on commission and not as motivated. So we had a really hard time keeping people and plus we was having a lot of Tech issues with the dialer that we was using. We only had about 5-7 total people dedicated working and we would bring in appointments but not as many because of dialer issues once again.
I have worked with this company dedicated my time and energy for 70+ hours a week for only $320 a week salary. Not many people would even consider working for such a low pay for as many hours i was putting in. I let gary know (the owner) that i am going on Vacation April 10th to the 16th and that i will be back to work on the 17th. (Granted i told him when i was first hired on) Before i left we had a meeting about getting a new dialer and decided to start paying people an hourly wage to easily recruit and have dedicated people to work and pay them per appointment bonus on top of their hourly. That started while i was on vacation.
Now it is April 17th today was the day i was suppose to return to work. I emailed Gary to let him know i am back from vacation and he emailed me back to call him. SO i called gary and he regrets to inform me that i was let go due to only having 3 agents working on the phones and for the appointments not turning into sales.
First off it is not easy as people think to recruit people for just a comission and performance Job. People are going to flake away and find something better with guaranteed pay for their time.
1. We had more than 3 people on the phones we had about 5-7 dedicated work at home agents and it was building up slowly.
2. I feel that it was a poor excuse to fire me because i nor anybody should be left responsible over appointments not turning into sales. That is not my job nor description. As long as the prospect was verified as a homeowner, credit score above 600 that is a good appointment and it is the sales reps job to close that deal and not blame me for their lack of sales efforts.
3. Now they have a brand new dialer and hourly pay and they are seeing more and better results and i am getting blamed from lack of efforts from other agents and the sales reps that goes out to the homes for not doing their job.
Now since they have offered hourly they have more people working for them and showing dedication. When you offer an hourly wage people of COURSE are going to take advantage of that and work and be more motivated and bring in appointments.
What gary has done to fired me was wrong and giving me a poor unprofessional excuse is dirty to me. The company was very dirty to fire me while i was on vacation that is a very sneaky thing to do to somebody and very unprofessional.
It just shows when you work hard and show your dedication to a company they take that for granted and don't care about what you have done for them. He could've at least talked it over with me and could've fixed any issues instead of letting me go out of the blue.
I am not saying you shouldn't work for this company that is your choice. YES he does pay on time and legit on that part. But it shows his true colors of a businessman that even though you work hard for a company they can left that in the back of their mind and just fire you for no reason at all.
There was no reason for me to be fired. Those excuses are not enough to fire me. But i have found something better.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-STAR-ALARMS/Zelienople-Pennsylvania-16063/ALL-STAR-ALARMS-Gary-Shingledecker-OWNER-Was-fired-while-i-was-on-vacation-and-they-gave-a-1043978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.