Complaint Review: ALL STAR MITSUBISHI

• Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: PISSED — Keyport New Jersey United States of America
ALL STAR MITSUBISHI
6056 Route 9 & 35 N, South Amboy, New Jersey United States of America

ALL STAR MITSUBISHI Mary Power, Kyson, & the Whole Crew Never Paid off My Loan on my Trade-in, Lied to Police, Hung up on Bank. Sold My CAR with NO Title South Amboy, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: If

*Consumer Comment: If

All Star Mitsubishi in South Amboy NJ Is a scam I traded in my Pontiac G6 in May for a Nissan was promised they would pay my loan off of $11,203.00 also was promised the Nissan as $15,000. took the Nissan home for 1 week went back to sign the papers & my G6 was Gone & the Nissan was now $17,500. Now my new loan is over $19,000.00. Then asked when will my G6 loan be paid off was told that Monday May 21, 2012. when that date came and went. I called my loan company up asked if they heard from All Star (NO) I called All Star was told I was to make a payment on the G6 I asked why would I pay for a car I do Not have then was told o.k. they would pay by end of week. Weeks went by I looked up online my G6 and found it for sale out of state i called up the New Dealer and it had been sold. I called up my Loan company to explain they told me to go to Police I did. Police called All Star they told officer they called Loan company up and was paying G6 off by friday. I called up Loan Company up & was told All Star Never Called so i called up All Star was givin the run around once more so I asked if my G6 was on their lot and was told Yes when I called them out & said it was out of state they said Mary Powers Manager would call me right back. when she called me I questioned her she played dumb & said it was on the lot I asked for it back and she hung up. 4 days later I called New Car dealer to make sure the G6 was sold then called my Loan company back as I was on phone with my loan company they called All Star asking for their money All Star Hung Up on them. Now I have a G6 that is sold out of state who I have talked to the dealer who sold the car they were waiting for the persons check to clear but now have to wait because they lost the sale because the car is still mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-STAR-MITSUBISHI/South-Amboy-New-Jersey-08879/ALL-STAR-MITSUBISHI-Mary-Power-Kyson-the-Whole-Crew-Never-Paid-off-My-Loan-on-my-Trad-900738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL STAR MITSUBISHI

If

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Seems like more people are rebutting the rebutters, the internet will be a better place soon. I noticed a lot less rebutts lately. Could it be the team is finally learning their lessons. Of course the Team will still try to slip some rebutts in but the world is revolting against them. Don't let them get away with it.

If

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you are saying that this dealer sold the G6 without a Title, you need to immediately contact the State Agency that handles Dealer licensing.   As beyond any criminal action, this one event may be enough to have their license pulled and fines levied.

But as for a couple of other points.  The car is not yours because you don't hold the title either, the finance company does.  So I am actually surprised that they have not taken stronger action to get their car or money back.   Even the other dealer may be in trouble for accepting the car without a Title.

If you have anything in writing that says they are going to pay off your current car loan you may have a very nice civil suit against them for any damage it did to your credit.  Even if you don't with all of their other actions that may be pretty good proof on your side.

fathers